Thursday, November 20, 2008

Benefits and Challenges of this Project

I think that there are always benefits and challenges to working in group projects. I like these kinds of assignments because the responsibility is distributed, and no one is overly stressed. I think this is especially important since finals are coming up, and many people are going to be very stressed out. The challenges are figuring out when everyone can meet together, distributing the work assignments fairly and equally, and making sure that no one is slacking or pulling too much weight. I really like how our group is working together which makes this assignment even better.

2 comments:

Shannon S said...

I agree with you on finding it complicated to get the whole group in one place at one time! Everyone has such crazy schedules in my group, too!

Allie Weaver said...

Hey michelle! I agree with you on the difficult parts of this assignment but you are doing a great job as master planner of getting us all together and keeping us all on track! I love how our group works together so that is really helping this project and it is a great project ot have around finals time! Thanks so much for your help with the sources, I will definitely be in touch with you over the break! have a great thanksgiving!